loving life with the little man and an elephant

Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Day Wreath

After seeing so many pretty Valentine's Day wreaths I wanted to make one of my own. One draw back for me was how expensive wreath forms are but then I went to the Dollar Tree and found one for $1!! For this wreath I used my $1 wreath form, white yarn, left over hearts from my Felt Valentine's Day Garland, a button, and hot glue.
First I hot glued the end of the yarn to the back of the wreath.

I then started wrapping the yarn around and around and around... : ) Finally I had finished wrapping the yarn all the way around and hot glued the end to the back.
I then used the hearts and made it into something that looked like a flower and put a button in the middle.
My first wreath was finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment