loving life with the little man and an elephant

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A is for Apple

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted anything. I guess that is what happens during the summer. We have spent a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Now that it is starting to get a little cooler I decided to start a new unit. It seems appropriate to do something fallish so I decided on Little Man's new favorite word...apple.

I have found some activities about the letter A, color red, and apples that we will be enjoying for the next few weeks. Hope you enjoy!!

It seemed most appropriate to first introduce the letter A. So today we worked on saying the letter A. We also talked about what the letter A says and traced it with our finger. I then let Little Man and his friend color the letter A.
You can find the same printable here inside 2 Teaching Mommies Apple Unit. If you download their Apple Unit the file is named LetterA.

No comments:

Post a Comment